22 July 2024


SC Answers Whether Person Awarded Monetary Comp. But Hasn’t Received it Can File Appeal as Indigent - 30.05.2024

SC has allowed a woman to file an appeal as an indigent person on the ground that even if the compensation has been awarded to her, she has not received the amount so, at the time of filing the appeal she was arguably indigent.

Tags : Supreme Court Indigent Person Monetary Compensation

Share :