22 July 2024


Jh. HC: Married Woman Can’t Claim that Consent was Obtained on False Promise to Marry - 18.09.2023

Jharkhand High Court has held that a married woman cannot claim that her consent for entering into physical relationship outside marriage was obtained by the accused under the pretense of false promise to marry.

Tags : Jharkhand High Court Married Woman Consent

Share :