5 December 2022


Kerala High Court: Only Family Court Can Appoint Guardian for Minor - 05.01.2022

Kerala High Court has ruled that while District Courts are empowered to appoint a guardian for a minor's property, only Family Court can appoint a guardian for the person of a minor. the Court has set aside the proceedings of the District Court to the extent of appointing a guardian for the person of the minor.

Tags : Kerala High Court Appointment of Guardian for Minor

Share :