5 December 2022


News

#NEET_2017: Madras HC Dismisses Appeal for State Quota in Medical Admission - 01.08.2017

Madras High Court has upheld an order passed by a Single Judge quashing State Government’s order providing 85% quota in medical admissions for students from the State Board, leaving only 15% of the total seats for students from CBSE and other boards.

Tags : Madras High Court NEET Admission

Share :